Event Name: Jesus Run
Location: San Juan Diego Friary
Date: May 17, 2012
Time: 5:00 PM
We are going on a Jesus run on Thursday the 17th! We will be preparing food and then going into downtown Albuquerque to seek out hungry folks on the streets.
We invite you to join us at our friary for Holy Hour at 5, dinner at 6, and/or prepping for the Jesus run at 7. If you're planning on coming for dinner, please call the friary (505-990-3001) so we'll know how many people to expect.
If you would like to help contribute supplies for the Jesus run, we would greatly appreciate the assistance. We could use the following items:
- Fresh fruit* (generally soft fruits like bananas, pears, & oranges--apples are hard on the teeth)
- or fruit cups* (applesauce, peaches, pears, oranges)
- Snacks, individually packaged (e.g., chips, crackers, cookies, "fun size" candy)
- Travel-sized toiletries (for men & women)
Additionally, we need the following items:
- new socks (we run out of socks very quickly each week, so donations are always needed)
- other warm clothing
- gloves & hats
Thank you and God bless you!